Saturday, February 9, 2013

Confinement, Day 2






The first pic is courtesy of Ethan. I think his expression says it all. You'll see why James has spent oh, probably six hours or so trying to clean up the mess outside. Connecticut is a dream! Just love it. Well, at least we didn't lose power. We managed to finish the Valentines, or nearly. I don't know if teachers realize the torture created by having to fill out "to" and "from" approximately thirty times, esp. for those just learning to write. I am not going to be sorry it's over. Hopefully next year will be easier since he'll presumably be spelling and writing with more ease. 

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Bet daddy was really happy when he opened the garage door!!! At least you didn't get the 3 to 4 feet they got elsewhere....a bright side...and the sun is shining...hope you didn't get too much ice on top of the snow...here's wishing you many sunny warm days ahead quickly!!!!