Ethan has been talking about visiting the aquarium in New Orleans ever since Elise, Jeannie and Kurt told him about it at his birthday party. He loved it. They have stingrays you can pet, and a room full of birds you can feed. We also happened upon a feeding of the moray eels. They were eating shrimp, as were the starfish in the tank. We headed to the garden district for lunch and managed to walk by the same house Barbara and I were invited to tour the garden of in 2005 on our last joint trip to New Orleans. I'll have to see if I can find that picture.

2 comments:
What a fun time. It looks like you were blessed with beautiful weather and great friends!
Hi Ethan, What a fabulous week you had!! You are seeing some fascinating sights and eating some delicious foods-I'm with you on declining the bugs too.How wonderful that Barbara's family could visit some of New Orleans with you! I'm amazed at how tall the girls have gotten but then again they are growing up beautifully llike you!
Lots of love, Grandma Deb and PopPop
Post a Comment