Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nightmare Before Christmas



School is closed again today. According to the first selectman's messages, we're not supposed to be going anywhere so we listened. It's closed again tomorrow btw. We were getting really bored so I decided to let Ethan watch Nightmare Before Christmas- if you haven't seen it, it's about how the Pumpkin King decided to take over Christmas. It's a Tim Burton movie. After, we watched the bit about how they make the movie, and Ethan decided that when he grows up he also wants to be a stop-motion animator. Then we made some Jack Skellington cupcakes. We also made sure they tasted ok. They were delicious. Ethan wants to write something now.

jdfhfhfhbhbdhndnnngnbfngbdfbgbbndfhbdhnfghnsdjhdffhnhhghjrjrkfujirktujujrfkjmnjnjnnnd,kfk,fjkjfjudfjhjfjfjjfjjmjfmmfmmfmmmfmkfkklflkfl,fd;./f.l.lflfrlllffkm,ggkoligitlykltl.l.glyu;ly;lhkkykkktktll..gf/;fr;;/fltp;p[;p;mkhbmv nmxjnbcbgcgmddncnncreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeertttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhh                                                                        n
mjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Thank you Ethan for your message. I really liked the cupcakes. They are sure scary looking for Halloween. I'm sorry you are missing school, but very glad you all didn't have any storm damage. Love to all....