Sunday, May 6, 2012

This and That


On Thursday I was in the kitchen doing something and Ethan vanished. I went looking for him and found him here :)

This is a picture Ethan requested. He got these space toys at the science museum and asked to take them to school. I told him he could take a picture and show it to his friends. He was happy with that.

It's teacher appreciation week so when I asked Ethan what he would like to do or make for his teachers, he said "Chocolate chip cookies!" Of course that's his favorite thing to make because we always get to sample some chocolate chips. I also helped him with this printout we found online that let the child fill in the blank with what things he likes most about his teachers. He likes when Miss Julie shows him how to make stuff, and when Miss Heather teaches him the sounds the letters make. He signed his name and he drew a cake on it for each of them. He also decorated the bags we put the cookies in.

But the most exciting part of our day was a playdate with Jack! Ethan's buddy started going to a new school, so he's been after me to set up a play date. I finally e-mailed Jack's mom Friday and luckily they were available this weekend. We visited the playground at March Farm. They have a tricycle track around the outside, as well as some play houses and playscapes. There's also a hay mound to climb.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Nice day for sure. Wish I had one of those chocolate chip cookies. I would make a cup of tea and share with your mommy....glad you got to have a play date with Jack. I'm sure you had lots of fun. Love to all