Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Little Oscar Wilde



Ethan and I did not manage our traditional first batch of Christmas cookies this year. Someone spent the morning monopolizing the kitchen, we even had to hunch over the table to make the pies. By the time they were done so was I, we went downstairs and made a puzzle instead. After that, it was about time to start dinner.

Good thing it was a nice day out. James and Jeff had to hang out with the turkey frier. There sure was a lot of smoke when they dropped it in. 
 
We went outside to watch for a few minutes. Ethan enjoyed some cheese while Gavin gave him a "pat pat" on the head.  
 
Here's Ethan's puppet show. He also put on a magic show for us while we were having dessert.  
 
When he finished, we all clapped for him (including Gavin.) Ethan ran away yelling "I am a genius!" Unfortunately, by that point James had turned off the camera.  I have no doubt he'll do it again though.

2 comments:

Gram Deb & PopPop said...

Dear Ethan, It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Gavin. What a good cousin you are to perform a magic show and a story theater!
Love to you all, Grandma and Pop Pop

Grandma and Pa said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving for sure. Hope your turkey was as good as ours was......nice you got together to play with Gavin again. Bet your magic show was awesome too!!! love to all