The birthday week has begun- we baked cupcakes for school tomorrow. They have dinosaurs and "rocks" on them (really raisinets) and Ethan helped with everything. He cracked the eggs for the cake, poured in the oil and water, and held on to the mixer (with me). Then he dropped the scoop into the batter. We finally got them baked though. Then we had to make the frosting. Ethan sifted the sugar and poured in the milk and vanilla, and beat it all up with the mixer. Then he helped me put in the color, and he held the piping bag the entire time I was trying to frost them. That's a little challenging, to pipe in concentric circles as your hand is being herky jerkeyed this way and that. These are definitely not my best cupcake decorating effort, but something has to fall through the cracks. I still have more birthday party work to do.
3 comments:
Your cupcakes are SUPER DUPER! I think you both deserve an award for the best dino cupcakes of the year!!! What an awesome birthday for you Ethan.......love to all. Wish we could be there......
What a great job you did on the cupcakes Ethan and Linda. They look yummy for sure. Wish I could be there too to help eat them.
Love Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
These are fantastic dinosaur cupcakes! Who could ask for more-this was a great memory activity. I'm sure they tasted the best!
Post a Comment