Tuesday we ran a few errands then had lunch with Mandy and Gavin. Ethan had a great time playing with his cousin, he told Auntie Mandy "I will do this every week!" Tuesday afternoon he decided he'd rather play at home than go to the library, so we did some gardening, played a little golf and blew a few bubbles. That meant the library was on this morning's agenda, along with a stop at the store where Ethan gave his favorite friend a yellow squash he picked from the garden. Before we left, we worked on a little birthday craft project that went in the mail. This afternoon we met up with Ethan's friend Benjamin and his mama Shara at the Farmer's Market. After cookies, they warmed up and started singing with the guitar player and then running around in circles. We ran one more errand and headed home to mow the lawn and make dinner. Ethan was going to play in his sandbox while I mowed, but once I started he did not want me to be doing it without him. He got his mower to walk behind me, but then lost interest in that, so I mowed after he went to bed.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Lunch with Gavin
Tuesday we ran a few errands then had lunch with Mandy and Gavin. Ethan had a great time playing with his cousin, he told Auntie Mandy "I will do this every week!" Tuesday afternoon he decided he'd rather play at home than go to the library, so we did some gardening, played a little golf and blew a few bubbles. That meant the library was on this morning's agenda, along with a stop at the store where Ethan gave his favorite friend a yellow squash he picked from the garden. Before we left, we worked on a little birthday craft project that went in the mail. This afternoon we met up with Ethan's friend Benjamin and his mama Shara at the Farmer's Market. After cookies, they warmed up and started singing with the guitar player and then running around in circles. We ran one more errand and headed home to mow the lawn and make dinner. Ethan was going to play in his sandbox while I mowed, but once I started he did not want me to be doing it without him. He got his mower to walk behind me, but then lost interest in that, so I mowed after he went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How wonderful that you live so close to each other! It's always great to have lunch and playtime dates! Ethan and Gavin, you look so great together and very happy!
Love, Grandma Deborah and PopPop
Gavin is growing up so fast. Soon he will be running and playing right with you Ethan. Love the picture. So glad you shared your squash with your favorite store lady. It's so much nicer to give things isn't it!
Love you
Post a Comment