Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Sturbridge
Ethan and I met up with Jeannie and Elise at Sturbridge Village today. It was much nicer weather than when we went last time, and we had fun playing outside, riding the stagecoach, pumping water, feeding animals, and having a picnic. It was a nice visit followed by a long car ride. We left just in time to be stopped for a pretty terrible accident on 84. But had Elise not have forgotten her little toys in the stroller (and I forgot to give them to her) we might have been much closer to it, so it could always be worse. As it was, we were able to go more quickly than the people on the other side- yes, it was widespread enough to stop both directions. We managed to run in the store quickly then return our movies to the library before we came home for dinner, stories, and bed. Whew. I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The two little ones had fun for sure! Glad you missed the accident and that you are all safe. Blessings!
Post a Comment