Saturday the zoo was having a walking tour of Beardsley park, so we decided to go. We got there early and looked at all the animals- this is the first time we actually saw the tiger move. Ethan really enjoyed checking out the new playground area. You can see he milked the cow in an inventive way- he told us he had to get a drink. He had lunch as we strolled around for the walk, and we got some special gifts including the great binoculars, and a small book about the zoo.
2 comments:
Ethan, you have so many great adventures! In one picture near the lion measurements it shows how tall you are and if I look carefully I see a cat that looks Just like Tuscany! Did you notice that? I love the way you climbed the spiders web! You are so strong. The pictures show what a great time you had!
Wow it looks like a beautiful day and a great time at the zoo. Now you can't get much more basic milk drinking than that one Ethan! Good to see you have a sense of humor. Wonderful pictures. love to all...
Post a Comment