Last week was nursery rhyme week at school, so when the bulletin board changed, we got to bring home Ethan's Humpty Dumpty, about which he said, "He's an egg, Mommy." I think it's a pretty awesome Humpty. Can't wait to see what he brings home from this week, which was dinosaurs. They did the dinosaur hokey pokey.
Next week it's careers and community helpers week, so I asked Ethan what he wants to be when he grows up. He said "a pumpkin." I thought I'd take the opportunity to ask some other questions. Here they are:
What's your favoirte food?
"Grilled cheese."
What's your favorite color?
"Orange and purple."
What's your favorite toy?
"Dinosaurs."
Where's your favorite place to go with mommy?
"The library. "
What's your favorite thing to do with daddy?
"Play downstairs. You have to call him James."
So the only surprise was the pumpkin. When asked if he had anything to add, Ethan said, "I draw."
1 comment:
What a GREAT Humpty Dumpty. We are really glad you shared him with us. Ask him those questions in a year or even six months and see how the answers change! Thanks for sharing with us. It's nice to know what his thoughts are. Love your smile Ethan.
Post a Comment