Ethan's very lucky. Saturday we went to his friend Henry's birthday party. The theme was trains, and there was a train table with a train set, a giant blow up train bouncy in the lawn, a chocolate cake with a train on it, and a train hat and whistle as favors. Ethan had a great time and was very sad when we had to leave, I had to go to work. His daddy made up for it with an ice cream cone for dessert, which you can see he enjoyed a little. Then on Sunday Auntie Mandy and Uncle Jeff came over for dinner. We decided it was too hot to make a birthday cake for Mandy so we made homemade ice cream instead- can you guess what kind? It wasn't actually firm enough for Ethan to eat before his bedtime, and we thought it wasn't going to be for us either, so the guys went to Rich's for the backup plan. Ethan ate Rich's chocolate for dessert, though he did lick the ice cream beater from the machine when we put it in the real freezer to harden. So tonight, he had to have a sampling of our homemade ice cream. That's right, three days in a row he's had ice cream. Is there a luckier kid?

4 comments:
I think he likes chocolate and that he enjoyed it tremendously. He sure is LUCKY!!! We don't even keep ice cream in the house unless there is company here. I noticed he had the beater outside instead of in the kitchen............I don't suppose it dripped too much did it? Loved the pictures..too cute.......
I am also a chocolate lover Ethan. I can't remember seeing anyone enjoy ice cream more than you are enjoying that cone. How cute.
Love you all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Ethan, anything chocolate is delicious right!? Auntie will have to share with you again. (Even though mommy doesn't like it :0) )
Yeah for chocolate in any form, right on Ethan! It's the best. How good of you to share.
Post a Comment