Did you notice Ethan's birthday countdown? He's officially 2 1/2 now! He was funny tonight after school, he started reading one of his books to me without having the book, he was just saying the words from memory. Today he got to play outside on the playground twice- he went on the swing and drove the school bus. That was very exciting. On the way home we saw someone walking his three dogs-I didn't get a good look at the third, but I'm pretty sure the other two were a mastiff and a rottweiler. Ethan started yelling, "Hi doggies!" I think I have to work on what kind of doggie we are instantly friendly to.
1 comment:
Yeah, that may take a little work. I told someone yesterday that he was now 2 and a half and hadn't noticed the "count" although I do look at it from time to time. He's growing up quick and sounds like he had a good day. Love to all
Post a Comment