
I hadn't taken any bath pictures for a while. As you can see, Ethan still enjoys his bath time. Right before he gets in the tub he tells us "I sit in the bubbles!" He loves it when James squirts his bath squirt toys. He also thinks it is quite hysterical when he washes James's hair. Yesterday we went shoe shopping for Ethan but that had pretty much nothing in his size. James took him outside sledding again, good thing because today the snow is almost gone. He was so funny, almost the entire time James was pulling him he was giggling. He fell out a few times but just kept right on with the giggles. I went for a few runs down the back slope with him before deciding it was too cold for me. We came in and had hot cocoa (which is about the only way to get him inside).

1 comment:
I can see you are having great fun in the bubbles Ethan! Love the smiles too... I don't like to be squirted though....sometime ask Amber about that and see if she remembers the time she squirted Grandma.........hugs OOOOO and kisses xxxxx
Post a Comment