This is Ethan and James after Ethan's naptime. Guess what they are doing- yep, watching the Jets lose. Oh well. Now if the patriots lose too it will be a perfect day. Yes, I'm slightly conflicted given that I don't want Indy to break that Dolphin record, but I'd rather have someone else hand them the loss. If anyone beats it I'd like it to be the Saints.
Ethan had a fun day lazing around the house and playing legos. He also played with his playdoh again and he read a lot of books. He has one that has pictures of body parts that move including toes that wiggle and as he was wiggling them he kept saying "wiggie wiggie wiggie" which was pretty cute. He also pointed to drums in one of his books and said "Jeff Drums" so he's got that down (his uncle Jeff played drums). He also played with his puzzles. He's starting to actually let us do stuff while he plays- like I read while he was reading. Granted it was only three minutes, but that's more than before.
OH, and he LOVES the Peanuts Thanksgiving movie, especially the part where Snoopy passes out the plates of food. I'll try to get a video of him watching it. He laughs hysterically.
He's getting so tall that he can now close AND open doors- that's kinda scary. We have those knob things on most of them but we'll be putting locks on a few like the basement stairs- I'm sure he'll have the knob covers figured out soon.

3 comments:
That looks like a perfect Sunday afternoon to me guys, well other than your teams losing anyway. You both look rather relaxed. So glad you had a nice weekend. It's nice to hear that you are now letting mama read some Ethan, it's a start. Love to all..
What a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I for one like seeing the Jets lose and the Dolphins win. What is even better is seeing Miami beat the Jets. I know it doens't happen very often but it was sweet when it happened a couple of weeks ago. Sorry James but for Linda's sake I just had to say it.
love to all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Lazin' around on a Sunday afternoon is not so bad when you've had a busy Saturday! Pop Pop and I loved seeing you and how you "slid" down the treadmill, and putting all the coasters back in their holder.
You'll know all about football from your mom and dad and will have to teach Grandma Deb, I'm not in the know!
Post a Comment