I'm still working on the birthday present photos. This morning before we headed off to the grocery store, Ethan stopped to pose in the new coat Aunt Susan and Uncle John got him. He also let me get in an action shot. After the store we played at home for a while before heading off to Costco for the tire rotation. They don't open until 11 so he was in a fine mood for that. He threw an enormous fit when I made him get in the cart, but pushing a cart and either carrying or keeping track of him is not possible. He managed to get over it when the sample lady gave him some yogurt, but things turned south again when he realized he couldn't have another one. The car took about an hour and a half to finish despite the estimate of an hour so we ended up having lunch there. Ethan had a hot dog (not a normal part of his diet but I figure every now and then is fine) and I had a piece of pizza. I should have gone with the ice cream but I didn't think of it till after. We came home for a nap from which Ethan did not wake up in a very good mood. I don't know if it's teeth or still related to the flu shot but he is soooooo cranky. He asked to go to the library so I figured what the heck and took him. We were doing fine till we had to get in the car to come home when he pitched another fit and wouldn't let me buckle him in the seat. That was fun. He pretty much cried every time I looked at him from then until dinner. Helping me cook and put up Halloween decorations didn't even help but on the up side he went to bed without a huge fit, so maybe sleep will be a good thing.

3 comments:
Ethan, sounds like you had a rough day like Auntie. I feel your pain!
Luckily for us there is another day to start over.
That's a pretty handsome new coat you have there.. hope you are having a better day today and that the grouchies have left you. A good night's sleep would help chase them away. hugs and kisses help too...xxxxx ooooo
Poor Ethan, we hope you are feeling better, a good nap always helps. We love to see you modeling your new duds!
Post a Comment