Saturday, October 24, 2009

"See it!"


I wanted to take a picture of Ethan in his new monkey shirt, but he wanted to "see it" so I had to turn the screen on the camera so that he could see it, he's looking at himself. Today was kind of a lazy day. It poured all day so there wasn't much to do outside. Ethan has cold #2 before #1 completely vanished, so he wasn't up for doing much anyway. We made pizza for lunch and I think this is the first time Ethan ate his own slice instead of cut up pieces. He even ate the crust. Then he had some raspberries- his favorite dessert. We had chicken soup for dinner and he did pretty good with that too after some coaxing. I don't know if it made him feel any better but he did a bit of running around after dinner. We managed to run some errands and Ethan and James went downstairs to "play lego" and "watch Nemo" (James is more of a TV pushover- I think Nemo is a little much for a 2 year old). I think they also watched the Great Pumpkin a time or two. Ethan likes snoopy and is very confused by the WWI flying ace- "What Snoopy doing?" he says the whole time Snoopy is in costume. Halloween should be interesting this year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma and Pa said...

It sounds like you had a nice restful day. Can't wait to see you in your costume this year. Hope your cold gets better quick. love to all

Aunt Linda said...

That is quite a mug shot Ethan. You are so very cute. Hope you feel better soon. We can't wait to see the costume for this year also. Hope you have fun trick or treating.

Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis