Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shorts


The real reason I had the camera out was to show you that Ethan got to wear shorts for the first time this year. He could have yesterday if I had realized how warm it was going to be, but today we went in that drawer of too-big things, and found these shorts. If I remember right, they were a gift from Mr. and Mrs. Holmlund. They were too big for Ethan last year, but they are just perfect now. We thought he looked smashing. Of course I hadn't gotten around to getting him sandals yet, so he had to wear socks.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Auntie Mandy said...

Very stylish Ethan! Are you trying to be sneaky and eat thin mints like Uncle Jeff?

Grandma and Pa said...

Very classy Ethan...so glad it was warm enough for you to wear shorts in the North Country......

Aunt Linda said...

Ethan, your shorts are great. They look like some of the ones that your Uncle Louis wears.

Auntie Mandy said...

Ethan, speaking of sandals I forgot to mention...CROCS!