Ethan's new cup came today. You can see he tried it out. It's going to be a little while before we are able to get rid of the sippy cup, but he's getting the hang of it. You can see it's a lot of fun to have the liquid exposed so it can be more like a finger bowl than a cup.
Today we went to the post office, then we went to the store and the library. Ethan had a great time in all three places, but especially the library where he was able to play with the toys. A slightly older little boy showed him how a lot of things worked. There was a jack-in-the-box that they both had fun with. Which reminded me that there's one in Ethan's closet that we had to buy because he started chewing on it in a toy store and did a little damage. I'll have to get it out again and see if he still wants to eat it.

2 comments:
Ethan, you are doing a fantastic job with that cup, now for some chocolate chip cookies to dunk in that milk!!! Looks like you already have the hang of it.....What a nice to smile to see at the start of my day. You and mama had a busy day yesterday didn't you? Love you....
Ethan, you just know how to make someone smile. I came into work this morning in kind of a rotten mood and then I take one look at your video of you and your new cup and the next thing I know I am smiling. You are good medicine.
THANK YOU
LOVE YOU
AUNT LINDA
Post a Comment