Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Snow
It's another Wednesday with a lot of snow. I love Connecticut. It's just fantastic to have half of the year subject to being stuck in the house. Daycare was open, but I was talked out of taking Ethan in, meaning not that James took a snow day and stayed home so I could do work but rather that my work is once again secondary. So Ethan and I are trying to find something to do on our second day of being stuck in the house because of course I can't do any work while trying to take care of him. I think his cold is better but teeth are worse. He's totally crabby except for brief two minute intervals like you see here. Of course we had a post-meltdown meltdown. I think he was a little confused by the snow just vanishing so when it was gone he had a total fit.
Yesterday we spent the day waiting for the UPS driver (supposedly coming between 10:30 and 2, never arrived). He came today. Serves him right to have to walk down my driveway in this crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, snow in a bowl, wait till you're a little older Ethan, you'll be able to go out and build a snowman in that big back yard!
Post a Comment