Ethan loves books. He picks them out very carefully. He has baskets of books in several rooms, and he will go to them and pull them out one at a time until he finds the right one. Then he will sometimes sit down and "read" it. More often, he will bring it to James or I so he can sit on our laps to look through it. In this clip, he was right in my face because he wanted me to pick him up to read to him. Then he decided he didn't need me after all.
2 comments:
Read as many books as you can and you will learn lots and lots of stuff. Your cousins, Amber and Jonathan love to read too. You can always find adventure between the covers of a good book. Ask Uncle Tom, he even traveled some......Love you all
Wow, Ethan, I wish I could bring you to Read Aloud night at school Tues. you could show all the kids how much fun reading is!
Post a Comment