Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally!!!






We have a temporary fix for the computer, so I have pictures again. Here are a few from the Saturday after Christmas. Ethan's Uncle Tom and Auntie Holly came to visit with cousins Amber and Jonathan. Pa taught Ethan that a Christmas tray would serve as an indoor sled. Of course now he wants to "ride" on it every time he sees it. Mom snapped a shot of Ethan, James and I in front of the tree. We went tiny this year and did not put up any glass ornaments. Ethan did pretty well with the tree, he played with a few of the ornaments but mostly left it alone. He spent some time helping his Auntie Holly pick on his Uncle Tom. Then just for Granny (well and maybe a little for Ma) we set up the gorrilla pod (if you don't have one of these I recommend it) and got a group shot of us all. I think considering the challenge of group shots we did pretty well. Ethan's cousins even stayed overnight and spent some time playing with him. They also played rockband with James and I. After Ethan went to bed, we all played a game (girls against boys) and of course the girls won. I think it's because Ethan wasn't there to help the men.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma and Pa said...

Thanks for the memories. It was a great time. Enjoyed every second of it with all of you. I think with Ethan, the guys would have had a better chance too! Maybe next time.........Love to all

Anonymous said...

Ethan's Pa is quite a creative and fun grandpa. Love the tray as a sled! Oh Linda the things we teach Ethan....hahahaha