Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hickory Dickory Dock



As promised, here's more of our budding artist's work. It was nursery rhyme week. Sorry to cut it off but the scanner isn't quite that big. You get the idea though. And if you're wondering about the medium, I'm told the mouse involved finger paint. That may be why he came home in different clothes than he went in ;)

After lunch we went to the library where Ethan checked out his first book. Well, I did because they won't let him have a library card yet. But he wanted to get Red Train by Will Grace. I didn't know this one before, but he's enjoying it. He also colored a picture while we were there. Then other kids started arriving for an older kids story time so he lost interest in everything but watching them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma and Pa said...

What a beautiful job you did with your art work. Mama and Daddy will definitely need to start a scrapbook for you. They are fun to look back at later. The library is a great place to discover Ethan. Hugs and kisses!

Julie said...

Great Linda, just great. That kid wasn't supposed to start walking until after I babysat for you on Saturday!!!

Anonymous said...

You are going to be talented to say the least Ethan. You are already better than some that have their masterpieces hanging in the galleries.

Of course there is no partiality on my part

Love you
Aunt Linda