I'll take a brief interlude from telling you about NOLA to share Ethan's choice of pumpkin. You can tell he really liked this one. We went to Logue Farm in Woodbury and took a little hayride to the pumpkin patch. Ethan enjoyed rolling around with the pumpkins and came home a little muddy. He had a great time down on the ground though.

2 comments:
That looks like a great choice of a pumpkin Ethan. I can't wait to see how you carve it and what your costume is going to be for Halloween.
We are very glad you had a good time on your trip. It is good to have you back and look forward to more postings by your mom.
Love you
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
I'm with Aunt Linda, can't wait to see this one carved and you with your costume on! It's almost here..Love you..
Post a Comment