Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hard Work


Today Ethan and I went to a free trial class at Gymboree. I didn't get many pictures because I didn't want to be obnoxious. It was small, only four kids. Apparently they have a music class for older kids at the same time which got canceled so there were some younger siblings who did not come. Ethan went on a slide, crawled across a bridge, caught bubbles, and climbed a lot. He liked the class and it was fun to see him w/ other kids, but they want you to do a three month committment to a once a week class. It includes a "free play" time as well any days you want to go. The downside is it's about half an hour away and I don't know if I want to tie up our schedule with it. There's another similar place in a different town so I might try that one too. It is about the same length of time away, but I think distance is closer. We went to lunch afterward because it ended at noon, and then we went to Trader Joe's to grocery shop. Poor Ethan must be getting more teeth because he's been a little out of sorts the past few days and constantly chewing on his hand. Hopefully it will quit bothering him soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Sounds like you and mama had a really busy day, but got some fun time in there too. What a great activity for you!!! Great picture..Love you..