
Every year James and I take a little trip around the time of our anniversary. We decided this year we'd just do it with Ethan. We went to Annapolis, MD. We left Tues. night after James got home from work. We won't discuss the hotel check-in, or the people in the room next to us, suffice it to say we all got very little sleep. This hotel is definitely top candidate for my world-famous disgruntled consumer letter. AAA rated it 3 diamonds. HA!!! They also said newly rennovated- we'll show you about that too. Anyway, on Wed. we were tired and decided to take a nice relaxing boat tour. Ethan napped through the entire thing.

We discovered several ice cream establishments in the city, and had to try them each out. James had peppermint, and Ethan tried a little. He liked it a lot. He didn't eat much else the entire trip, but he seems to be eating better now. However, I have another cold- yippee. The kid won't stop putting his fingers in my mouth and/or slobbering on my face so it's bound to continue. He's cute though, so I'll forgive him. I'll post more pictures of our trip in the coming days.
1 comment:
Wow, that ice cream does look good. Looks like you had some nice weather. Glad you had a get a way. Love, Grandma and Pa
xxxxx ooooo
Post a Comment