Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mmmmm Good


I was inspired by our friend Tara who is making her own baby food, so I cooked a butternut squash and some apples and pureed them for Ethan. He actually seemed to like it. He ate (and wore) a decent amount of it. I put the rest in ice cube trays in the freezer so we'll see how he likes it after it thaws, I hope it doesn't change the texture. It seems strange to cook things with no seasoning at all.

The ear infection still makes it hard for him to swallow so he isn't doing great with his bottles, and he and James are both still coughing from their colds so it's possible his throat is a little sore, but he's getting better gradually.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Maybe this will taste more natural to him and the transition to "real" food will be easier. I can imagine it's certainly healthier anyway.