Thursday, March 6, 2008
Giggle Monster
Do you know anyone with a ticklish neck? Now you do. Ethan giggles a ton when you tickle his neck. Or at least when I do, not sure he does it for other people.
Today was a work from home day. Ethan was very cooperative, ate and napped very well, and played by himself or on my lap so that I got all my hours in earlier than usual. So we went for a walk up the street. I'm pretty sure that was his first time out walking around the neighborhood. Well, he got a ride in the stroller, but he seemed to enjoy looking all around. Though he was a little perplexed by a dog barking. We didn't see it but it sounded like a big one.
For lunch Ethan tried peaches. He enjoyed them. Now he's trying very hard not to fall asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cut giggle you have Ethan. Bet your walk was fun. You are a good boy for mommy.
Love you all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Post a Comment