So we wanted a picture of James and I helping Ethan put the star on the tree. Well, we got Ethan... And we wanted one of the three of us with the tree... yeah, I know you can see half a branch ;)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My nephew is he cutest little Santa! I hope that Christmas tree didn't poke you!
What a wonderful Christmas it will be with Ethan James. Truly a present sent from above. Merry Christmas to all. We love you and miss you Pa and Grandma
Maybe a wide angle lens is the answer. How cute you are decorating the tree Ethan. It will surely be a special Christmas. Wish we all could be there. Love Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
3 comments:
My nephew is he cutest little Santa! I hope that Christmas tree didn't poke you!
What a wonderful Christmas it will be with Ethan James. Truly a present sent from above. Merry Christmas to all. We love you and miss you Pa and Grandma
Maybe a wide angle lens is the answer. How cute you are decorating the tree Ethan. It will surely be a special Christmas. Wish we all could be there.
Love Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Post a Comment