Ethan has started taking an interested in his toys. Now I know he's brilliant but I have to admit that I put the rattle in his hand, he didn't pick it up himself. But he did hold it for a long time.
Then he tried to eat it.
And then he found his thumb. He's doing that a lot more often lately. But he often tries to get his thumb and his pacifier at the same time. That doesn't work so well.
And, of course if you can get them both in at once, why not give it a try?This is a special rattle that we got for Ethan on our tenth anniversary trip to New Hampshire, it's handmade wood inlay. Don't worry people, it's very smooth and there is no varnish on it. Besides, I figure it's safer to give him a handmade toy from NH than something that comes from toys r us these days.

2 comments:
I love the rattle. What a great idea. He is discovering something different every day. What a joy!!
Love Aunt Linda
yeah thats great no lead paint from china we love and miss you
Love pa and grandma
Post a Comment