I'm too lazy to take any pictures right now, so I'll just post a few comments. Ethan has a few accomplishments that we're sure you'll want to know about ;)
Last night, he slept from 11pm-6:15 am. Now if we can make that a habit, and get his father to turn off the lights and his radio (and later his snoring) so I could sleep during that time, things would be a lot better.
Today we went to the grocery store. We had to do a major trip to restock the pantry. The shelves are pretty bare after the past two months of just getting the essentials, so I made a list, packed up Ethan, and off we went. When we got to the store, Ethan rode around in the baby bjorn. He fell asleep pretty fast and was quiet the entire time I was in the store. It was a little more difficult to unload the cart with him there, but we managed, and I even got to come home, put things away, and have lunch before he woke up to eat. He's having a great day, which is good because tomorrow he goes for the shots.
There's a new game Ethan has been playing the past few days. We do give him a pacifier because it makes him happy and when he's happy, we're happy. So I tease him sometimes and pretend I'm going to give it to him and then I take it back, and he smiles. So last night he was laying down and I did that, and I got tired of it so I stopped. Well a few minutes after he started chewing on the thing, he pulled my hands towards his mouth and spit out the pacifier so I could take it. He kept doing that, it was pretty funny. He kept giving me his toothless grin. Ok, maybe it was my imagination and wasn't on purpose, but I'm just going to assume he's brilliant and already knows how to play.
2 comments:
Of COURSE he's brilliant! I mean you're his mommy. :^) I'm so happy for you that he is such a good baby! :^)
Love,
Barbara
That is right, could he be anything but brilliant and cute?
Sounds like he is getting to be lots of fun also.
Love Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis and Daisy
Post a Comment