Friday, May 27, 2022

Nature

 







This has nothing to do with Ethan except that I was determined to get pictures and videos so he could see when he got home. I was working from home today and looked out the dining room window. I saw the turkey perched on the rock behind the deck and thought it was funny, so I was going to take a picture. She looked about to jump, so I just took it out the dining room window. I underestimated what she was doing- she took off and I thought she was way too high to be landing on the deck railing. I went outside, and sure enough she had flown up on the roof. She strutted around a bit, preened and fluffed and just chilled for a while. James was working upstairs and saw me out the window and I told him what was going on. He came out and threw some corn under the bird feeder and she couldn't fly down fast enough. 




















This afternoon after we went to the library, Ethan and I stopped for a walk at Southford Falls. We saw a great blue heron and of course the Canadian geese, along with lots of spring flowers.

No comments: