Monday, August 3, 2015

America's Largest Waterpark!


Yep, that's all folks. I took exactly two pictures all day. The other two are actually from the day before, I snapped them as we drove by on our way to dinner. Water parks aren't exactly conducive to cameras, and I hadn't the foresight to buy a disposable waterproof camera. You'll just have to be content with what happened in the water park stays in the water park.:) I personally do not enjoy hanging out in pools of other people's filth, but that's just me. So I tried to be a good sport. I'm not sure how well I pulled it off. The pain was eased greatly by Barbara being smart enough to rent us a cabana.

The top pick is before the park, upon wake up, and the other is after- we saw the little chapel on our way to dinner that evening. We went to a cool restaurant that handed out kids meals on frisbees. After that, we stopped at Aunt Jenny's Got it All Store. Only, none of us thought she had it all. It was quite the step down from Wall Drug.

No comments: