Saturday, June 6, 2015
Bucket LIst
Ethan and I tried out his new tye dye sidewalk chalk by making a bucket list. We put it in a bucket, on a beach. Can you see there is a lot of lying around? On the beach, under a tree, watching airplanes. We'll see how much that happens! He also drew the characters from the graphic novel he's writing- he wants to finish it. We decided to get started right away, with some Purple Cow from Rich Farm. Ethan and I walked ours off with a hike at the falls. Boy, was that a good decision. It was the most interesting time I've had there for sure. First, we happened upon a wedding (I think) down by the covered bridge. There were probably 20-30 people there, all wearing white shirts- I'm not sure who was getting married, they were all dressed the same. Then as we started our way up the side of the falls, we saw what appeared to be another wedding party, this one all in construction worker vests and denim shorts. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, we got to the top only to find three grown women dressed as fairies. It doesn't get any better than that. Oh, and one other thing that isn't really Ethan news, except that he got something out of it. I might have maybe spent a couple of hours telling a certain U.S. Supreme Court justice about the Litchfield Law School. He signed a copy of the Constitution for Ethan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment