Happy half birthday to Ethan! Can you believe he's now officially closer to 8 than to 7? We had a busy day. It started off with the last skating lesson of the season. Since Gavin and Max were there too, we decided to continue the fun and have an outing to the Air Museum in Windsor Locks. It was a bit chilly in there, but there were lots of planes for the kids to look at and even a few for them to fly. They had a great time, then we headed to Bear's BBQ and actually got some really great BBQ in CT. First time ever. We came home after that, and I baked half a cake. Chocolate, of course.
3 comments:
I used to love to ice skate Ethan. Now I'm afraid I'll break something I need...:)
How nice to see you all having fun. Happy half Birthday!!! The cake looks yummy!!!
Dear Ethan,
You are not getting older you're getting smarter and smarter! Wow, close to 8 years old! I know the 1/2 cake is delicious for 2 reasons, your mom baked it and 2nd the icing on your lips still looks soft and tastey!
I'm glad you're ice skating, Pop Pop used to skate and so did I a long time ago!
Love you lots!
Hello Ethan,
I love the pictures of you, Gavin and Max sitting in the airplane seats!
The pix of you and Gavin flying the plane makes me wonder if you're going to be a pilot or if Gavin might want to be a pilot!!
Who knows????
Post a Comment