Friday, July 18, 2014
Where's Ethan??
If you guessed behind the camera, you win! Ethan and I had an elaborate surprise cooked up for my Mom. We have a tradition of always going shopping (for nothing really) whenever the ladies are together- this started with Granny. It's the only time when I actually enjoy shopping. So anyway, I enlisted Aunt Linda's help to attempt to surprise my mother. She was under the impression that I had to work on Friday and would arrive at the farm on Saturday morning. I took the day off, and Aunt Linda asked her to go shopping with her. I was supposed to meet them somewhere. Well, she was all grumpy about driving anywhere else and she didn't want to go. So I surprised her at the farm, and we went to Calicoon. Not exactly a mecca of retail, but we found a few cute shops, and a junk store for Ma so it was fun. And Ethan was very good, despite being bored out of his mind. He even took our picture trying on hats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are a good photographer Ethan. We had fun on our shopping trip in honor of Granny and for your Grandma's birthday.
Love aunt LInda
We did have fun and you did a wonderful photo job Ethan! The hats were great!!!
Post a Comment