By the time I picked Ethan up today the rain had stopped, so we decided to take a walk around Southford Falls.We had a good time exploring and snapping pictures. Ethan told me "I am the photographer of the family." He took the one of the falls.
1 comment:
Grandma Deb and Pop Pop
said...
How fortunate you are to have a beautiful park practically next door to explore!! I know you will make good use of it in all seasons! I bet crosscountry skiing would be a great passtime for that area. Ethan, your pictures are always so artistically placed! Thank you for your attention to detail. Love and kisses, Grandma Deb
1 comment:
How fortunate you are to have a beautiful park practically next door to explore!! I know you will make good use of it in all seasons! I bet crosscountry skiing would be a great passtime for that area. Ethan, your pictures are always so artistically placed!
Thank you for your attention to detail.
Love and kisses, Grandma Deb
Post a Comment