

Last night Ethan and I mixed up some chocolate sorbet. We had to chill it before freezing, so we decided to get a head start so we would be able to eat it today. It almost didn't make it into the freezer because it tastes SOOOOOO good. We'll report back on that later. But then, as I was about to make Ethan a grilled cheese sandwich, I saw that it's National Hot Dog Day. We quickly changed course though we had to improvise buns.Luckily we had some bread! Somehow it seems a little wrong to be celebrating with Applegate turkey dogs but that's all we had.
Update! We removed the sorbet from the ice cream freezer and transferred it to the deep freeze to harden up a bit. We had to lick the paddle! This stuff is amazing. Now I know what we're doing with those other chocolate bunnies.
Update! We removed the sorbet from the ice cream freezer and transferred it to the deep freeze to harden up a bit. We had to lick the paddle! This stuff is amazing. Now I know what we're doing with those other chocolate bunnies.
3 comments:
Hello Ethan,
I am catching up on all of your amazing goings on! Elise's birthday party looked fabulous! An affair right up on your terrific list, right? (You had a great time)
Your visit with gramps must have been great too! And last but not least, your chocolate class was a sugary delight! You are quite the busy beaver!
Well, I probably won't catch up for a while as Pop Pop and I are leaving for Alaska today! We'll be gone for a week! I hope we'll see you when we get back and we'll share our pictures with you!
We love you lots and lots! Love, kisses and hugs from Grandma Deb and Pop Pop too!
What a chocolate face..........it sure looks yummy, pa's favorite is chocolate too.
we had hotdogs for dinner too on Hot Dog day!!!!!
Post a Comment