Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Farmer Minor


Here are a few more of the photos that come courtesy of the classroom mothers at Ethan's school. On April 10th, they had a visit from Farmer Minor and his pigs. Ethan told us all about it, he's still talking about it. As you can see, he REALLY liked the pig, named Daisy. He told us that the pig lives in the house, not the barn and that it sleeps in Farmer Minor's bed and uses his shower. That's one pampered pig.

2 comments:

Grandma Deb and Pop Pop said...

Animals seem to be a hit with you Ethan! Maybe you'll be a veternarian one day! He's certainly a BIG one! I can't imagine him in a bed, but I bet he has a walk in shower!

Grandma and Pa said...

I like this pig Ethan, nice for a visit anyway, but not to live in my house I don't think. I'm glad he got to visit you at school.