Ethan and James went to Costco while I was in Kohl's. This was the result. Think someone's reliving his childhood? After a much longer than expected assembly, they headed out in the fog so Ethan could give it a try.
I was thinking back to when your Daddy had one of these, Ethan-he rode as well as you. He also had a big van type car that was called an all terrain vehicle that was like a space car-he got his Pop Pop Jim to buy it while his brother Jason was keeping me in at New Rochelle Hospital after being born! I'm wondering if your Daddy remembers that. Love you, Grandma Deb
2 comments:
I want to see James ride it!!! NICE!!!
I was thinking back to when your Daddy had one of these, Ethan-he rode as well as you.
He also had a big van type car that was called an all terrain vehicle that was like a space car-he got his Pop Pop Jim to buy it while his brother Jason was keeping me in at New Rochelle Hospital after being born!
I'm wondering if your Daddy remembers that.
Love you, Grandma Deb
Post a Comment