I always know it's going to rain when the lilacs are just about to be open enough to cut some. We snuck out between showers to catch our annual pics of Ethan in the lilacs. I told him they are my favorite flower and he said "mine too!"
The lilacs are sooooo beautiful and the little man is a handsome one for sure.......I can almost smell the beautiful scent, there is none like it! Thank you for sharing, hope it quits raining so they will last! love to all
Ethan, it seems you love flowers as much as your mommy and all your grandmas! It's so nice to see you growing as tall as the lilac bush-no doubt you'll be taller than it soon.
2 comments:
The lilacs are sooooo beautiful and the little man is a handsome one for sure.......I can almost smell the beautiful scent, there is none like it! Thank you for sharing, hope it quits raining so they will last! love to all
Ethan, it seems you love flowers as much as your mommy and all your grandmas! It's so nice to see you growing as tall as the lilac bush-no doubt you'll be taller than it soon.
Post a Comment