Well let's see if grandma can get them right....Green eggs and Ham; One Fish Two Fish and the Cat in the Hat (I like that one the best)....your art work is fantastic!!!
You did better than Aunt Linda as I only got the Cat in the Hat and Green eggs and ham. Good job Ethan, you are really getting to be a great artist. love you allAunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Well let's see if grandma can get them right....Green eggs and Ham; One Fish Two Fish and the Cat in the Hat (I like that one the best)....your art work is fantastic!!!
You did better than Aunt Linda as I only got the Cat in the Hat and Green eggs and ham. Good job Ethan, you are really getting to be a great artist.
love you all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Post a Comment