Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More Photography





Ethan took these pictures yesterday morning. Elmo's World was all about cameras. I'm guessing it was an old show, film was involved. He just selected these four, and asked me to post them on his blog. When I asked him what he'd like to say about them, he said, "I like them." Of the frog he says, "It hops all around the place." He got another frog to go with this one Sunday when we took him to the Rainforest Cafe. Today we went to the dry cleaners, bank, grocery store, Panera for a snack, and then the library. So far this afternoon, we've played the Vacation Game and added pictures to the blog.

2 comments:

Grandma and Pa said...

Ethan you take wonderful pictures. I like the frog and the one you took of mommy is really good. Your cereal looks good too! Maybe you will be a photographer one day or a chef, or maybe even a food photographer...who knows...sounds like you and mommy had a very productive day. love to you all

gram Deb & PopPop said...

Hello Ethan, what a great photographer you are! I really like the pictures you chose to have mom post on your blog, your close ups of mom and the little O's are terrific.
You have very interesting days, and keep active-this is a good thing because you are always learning!