Ethan was so excited to start school in the 4s room this morning. The only thing he was disappointed about is that he did not get to watch a movie at the end of the day. His school still doesn't have power! They are running the water w/ a generator, and sunlight for their classrooms- guess their electric bill will be down. I think it's pretty amazing that they are not cancelling, but they said they are making it an adventure.
2 comments:
Well you have to give them credit for creativity and being adventurous! Can't believe you are in 4's already Ethan. You are getting so tall and growing up soooooo fast!!! Hope you had a wonderful day. Love to all
What a big boy you are getting to be!! It is so much fun to read all your adventures, PopPop and I had to catch up because we were out of power too-we didn't have as much fun as you!! One day I hope you make me a toasted marshmallow-you do them so well!!
Post a Comment