I'm a little behind. Trying to catch up- this is last Thursday when Gavin and Auntie Mandy played with Ethan while I went to the dentist. Yep, I let these two on my good couch- no shoes of course :)
3 comments:
Grandma Deb
said...
How cute are these two fabulous boy cousins!! And with big, brilliant smiles-which tell us they love being together! I bet Ethan and Gavin didn't mind that dentists like to make appointments.
It's so great that Ethan and Gavin get to see each other. Ethan is a great big cousin and loves to read to Gavin. Us moms get along so well and it makes it easy to see each other! Gavin is 5 1/2 months, I'm not wishing for 6 months...hahahaha They grow too fast!
3 comments:
How cute are these two fabulous boy cousins!! And with big, brilliant smiles-which tell us they love being together! I bet Ethan and Gavin didn't mind that dentists like to make appointments.
What a special picture....Gavin sure is growing fast......must be about 6 months old already? Love to see your smiles......
It's so great that Ethan and Gavin get to see each other. Ethan is a great big cousin and loves to read to Gavin. Us moms get along so well and it makes it easy to see each other! Gavin is 5 1/2 months, I'm not wishing for 6 months...hahahaha They grow too fast!
Post a Comment