Would you hesitate to sit near a three year old on a plane? Not this one. He was a superstar, despite being shuffled from one plane to another and despite the fact that in both directions his TV did not work, he was a little champ. James had to work for it a little on the way down. And he was a tad bit loud every time his TV quit working, he would say "Oh my gosh!" "Oh my goodness" not realizing he was being loud because of his headphones. On the way home he slept for about 45 minutes. He wasn't entirely silent, but he wasn't screaming like the other kids and he was complimented in both directions by other passengers for his good behavior. I'd take him on a plane again. I am not sure I'd take James though. He handles airline screw ups with less aplomb than Ethan.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Best Passenger Award
Would you hesitate to sit near a three year old on a plane? Not this one. He was a superstar, despite being shuffled from one plane to another and despite the fact that in both directions his TV did not work, he was a little champ. James had to work for it a little on the way down. And he was a tad bit loud every time his TV quit working, he would say "Oh my gosh!" "Oh my goodness" not realizing he was being loud because of his headphones. On the way home he slept for about 45 minutes. He wasn't entirely silent, but he wasn't screaming like the other kids and he was complimented in both directions by other passengers for his good behavior. I'd take him on a plane again. I am not sure I'd take James though. He handles airline screw ups with less aplomb than Ethan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ethan, Love the picture of you on the plane. Looks like you were chillin'! You are a very good boy, and very lucky to take a nice trip to Florida to see your family and Mickey Mouse. I hope Mommy and Daddy get to take you again. Disney so so magical and memorable!
Ethan, Linda and James and your Grandma Jo Ann and Grandpa John.
It was so good to see you all, we miss you already. Glad you had a safe trip home and I can see you were a very good boy on the plane. You look like you were really enjoying your flight.
Love and miss you all
Aunt LInda and Uncle Louis
Post a Comment