Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Catching up
We did not do a whole lot this weekend besides try to catch up on a few things and get some holiday stuff done. I finished a lot of Ethan's presents that I was making and we also went out to do a little shopping. Monday after school we got Ethan a little early and came home to open presents. He only told me what it was about 57 times beforehand, but I think he thought I was surprised. He made us wear party hats. Then we went out for dinner and Ethan picked out a chocolate cake for dessert. He wouldn't sing happy birthday though because there wasn't a candle. Oh well. Tuesday he and I baked some more cookies and then we went to the grocery store where we delivered a box of them to our friend who checks us out every week. Funny thing was she had a surprise for Ethan, a new hotwheels car. He was so excited, and she was too- she came around the counter to give him a hug it was very cute. Then he handed out candy canes to the deli lady, the person who bagged our groceries, and then to the librarian at the library because they all helped us. We did a little craft project in the afternoon, but mostly he said "you will do it" and watched. Tomorrow we have more errands, hopefully the last before Christmas. I have pictures to add to this, but someone hasn't set up the camera on my new computer and won't let me turn the old one on, so you can't have any pictures. I would protest (to him not me) if you want to see any Christmas pics, time is running out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for catching us up on your week. You have been very busy. I'm so glad that Ethan is enjoying giving gifts too. That's the best part. Sounds like you had a nice birthday too Linda. Glad Dad sang to you since Ethan didn't! Love to all
Love the pics!!! What nice party hats you have Ethan!! It couldn't have been a birthday without them could it? Love to all...
Post a Comment