Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We're back


I charged the battery last night and figured out the basic auto setting on the new camera. Ethan indulged me with a few after dinner (before wash up) shots. Can you tell he had tomato sauce? Today was a school day so not much to report except that for some reason Ethan did not take a nap today. I think he was too tired to even be cranky. He fell asleep almost immediately, and a few times during dinner I wondered if he was going to wind up with his head in his plate.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma and Pa said...

Nice shot! Hope you got a good night's sleep Ethan.I'm sure you and mommy have lots of plans for today. Have a great day. Love to all

Aunt Linda said...

What a great picture. You really look like you enjoyed your dinner and playtime afterwards Ethan.
Thank you again for sharing Linda.
Keep them coming.

Love you all
Aunt Linda

Grandma Deb & Pop Pop said...

How clear and crisp your picture is, Linda! Ethan is adorable and who is the cute wooden clown?
Ethan is always so happy and cuddly looking.