Thursday, August 20, 2009

What Talent!


Ethan has been in just about every room at daycare this summer. There are fewer kids in the summer because a lot of the moms are teachers, so they consolodate classrooms. That means I don't pick him up from his regular room that often. Yesterday I had to go in to get his bag, so I checked his folder. I discovered he had been very busy. Here's a sampling of my favorites. I am partial to the ladybug.

Today has been kind of a grumpy day. This is the kind of day that I want to read Ethan the book Noel gave him, My Many Colored Days I think it's called. He was tired all morning, and very cranky. He's been chewing on his fingers again. I think the final eye tooth has finally broken through, but it seems it must be painful getting in. It's also uncomfortable, a bit humid and fairly warm, so that must make him not so happy too. But it always cheers him up to look at his blog, or those of his little friends.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma and Pa said...

I'm sorry you had a "grumpy" day. We all have them once in a while. I LOVE the butterfly Ethan. I think they are all great. What wonderful summer time fun. Hope you are over the tooth thing and that you are now feeling more like yourself. Hugs and kisses.

Aunt Linda said...

Hi to Ethan and all.
We just got back from a 2 week vacation in Michigan. We had a great time. Now I am catching up on the blog and see how much I have missed. I think my favorite of Ethan's art work is the turtle. We have a resident turtle that lives in our yard here in Florida. I also love the corn shots. You sure look like you enjoyed every bite Ethan. It is good to see all that you have done in the last two weeks. Thanks to Linda Marie for the blog.

Love to all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis