Here's Ethan enjoying his dinner. This is the first time I got him to actually eat any meat. Turkey meatballs. I even got some grated carrot in there.
And, of course, then we had to do some clean up. If you're wondering about that big scratch on his cheek, well he got in a brawl with his friend. You should see his friend. Not really. I was tickling him and he moved his head and I got him with my thumbnail. So now my nails are shorter. We hadn't had an incident like that before so I didn't really think about it and guess just kept them like I always did. But it's healing, and he's been told it makes him look tough :)
3 comments:
I've scratched Adelyn too. I was wiping her nose, she turned her head and my nail was right there. Oops! They survive :)
Now "THAT'S ITALIAN!!!"
LOVE, PA
Post a Comment