Ethan is pretty ready to crawl, he's staying on his stomach now without screaming, and will even turn himself over. But to move he still rolls around. He does the rocking on his arms and knees, but the only way he can crawl is backwards.
He's also eating a lot more food lately. Volume, not type. He's still not thrilled about anything but fruit, especially if I don't mix fruit into it. He'll eat the chicken or turkey dinners I found, but only if they are half applesauce or pears. I know, that sounds totally gross, but if he'll eat it that's what I'll do.
Over the weekend Ethan celebrated his first cinco de mayo/ Kentucky derby festival, though I did not think to take any pictures. We also went to a Mexican restaurant on Monday where he enjoyed the real cinco de mayo celebration with some people from the parent's group.

5 comments:
Simply ADORABLE Ethan! I'm going to need to print out one of your photos by the lilac bush. Aren't they purr-ty! Glad to hear you're ready to crawl. Watch out mama more baby proofing! Hugs and Kisses!
I agree Mandy, how sweet. What a beautiful Mother's Day picture!!! Both baby and the lilacs are beautiful. I miss them both, we don't have lilacs here, nor do we have Ethan here! Of course, we miss Ethan more than we miss the lilacs, I guess that would go without saying! Thanks for the smiles...you make my days happy. Love,
lilacs are Pa's favorite too
Ethan, you just love that camera don't you? These pictures are the best. The lilacs are beautiful too.
You are really going to keep mommy and daddy busy now that you are ready to crawl. Next will be walking. Time sure does fly. Before we know it we will be up there helping you celebrate your first birthday.
Love you all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Post a Comment